Fred Meyer is teaming up with local nonprofits like Yours Truly, Alaska Health Fair, to make a difference in your community! By shopping at Fred Meyer, you can effortlessly support health education and affordable blood testing across Alaska. Fred Meyer will donate a small portion of their revenue to Alaska Health Fair, at no extra cost to you. Here’s how you can join in:
- Create a Digital Account
- If you don’t have a digital account, you’ll need to create one to participate in Fred Meyer Community Rewards.
- If you already have an account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to ensure all transactions apply toward Alaska Health Fair.
- Link Your Card to Alaska Health Fair
- Sign in to your digital account (you may need to create a free Fred Meyer account, which gives you certain benefits, such as savings).
- Search for Alaska Health Fair here
- Enter the NPO number YJ632 or search by name, Alaska Health Fair
- Select Alaska Health Fair from the list and click “Save.”
- You’ll see Alaska Health Fair in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards section of your account. You can review it anytime under Account details.
- Shop & Earn for Alaska Health Fair
- Every time you shop at Fred Meyer and swipe your Shopper’s Card, a tiny percentage of Fred Meyer’s giving to nonprofits will go to Alaska Health Fair
- This is at no extra cost to you! Fred Meyer donates based on your spending relative to the total spending of all participating organizations from its nonprofit giving fund.
Why Support Us Through Fred Meyer?
The Kroger Family of Companies, including Fred Meyer, is dedicated to community engagement, positive social impact, and charitable giving. Their goal aligns with ours: helping people live healthier lives.
By supporting Alaska Health Fair through this program, you’re not just shopping; you’re contributing to the health and well-being of Alaskans, ensuring that our services continue to reach those in need.
Alaska Health Fair, Inc. is a nonprofit organization governed by a volunteer board. With four employees and hundreds of dedicated volunteers, AHF delivers around 100 Health Fairs throughout Alaska, empowering people to take charge of their health through health education and access to affordable blood testing. Please visit www.alaskahealthfair.org for event schedule and other details. We hope to see you at the health fairs!