What makes us different
Alaska Health Fair has 40+ years of experience delivering health fairs and affordable blood tests.
What this means for you:
- State-approved COVID-19 Mitigation Plan and comprehensive protocols in place to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. AHF is considered an essential service by the State of Alaska and has a state-approved COVID-19 Mitigation Plan to ensure safety of clients, volunteers, and staff. The blood draws are offered by appointment only to facilitate social distancing and other safety protocols. There are no lines, and the services are delivered quickly and efficiently in a safe and pleasant environment. Waiting times are minimized to 5 minutes or less in most cases.
- Affordable, high-quality, private blood tests. Because we’re a nonprofit, we offer high-quality blood tests for affordable prices, from CLIA certified laboratories – the same laboratories that serve local hospitals. You’ll save hundreds of dollars by doing your blood work with AHF. You can ask your doctor to review this page and see if you need any of the tests. Also, we are not a member of any health information exchange network, and we don’t share your test results with anyone.
- Simplicity and convenience. Our events are open to all. Health Fairs are made possible by local medical volunteer professionals, health and wellness organizations, and people just like you, who care deeply about the health and wellness of their fellow community members. Everybody’s welcome to attend, and we encourage you to share the information about AHF with your family and friends . Also, we keep things simple. There’s a short form to fill out at the fair (just half a page), and you can pick any tests you want. Appointments are required during the COVID-19 pandemic, to facilitate social distancing and other safety protocols.
- Largest network of health and wellness educators, organizations, and resources. Rediscover what your community has to offer to help you stay healthy and feel your best!
- Largest network of volunteers, including medical professionals. Ask questions and get answers about your health. Ask as much as you want, and learn at your own pace.
- We have 40 years of Health Fair experience. We’re not bragging, but we practically “invented” Health Fairs way back in 1980. We delivered thousands of successful events statewide and saved millions of dollars for Alaskans through our affordable blood tests.
- Alaska Health Fair has an amazing 99% customer satisfaction rate, thanks to the hard work of our staff, exhibitors, and volunteers—doctors, nurses, and other professionals that live and work in our Alaskan communities. You get peace of mind knowing you’re in good hands.
- Trusted and loved by thousands of Alaskans who’ve made attending AHF Health Fairs their lifestyle. Give us a try, come to the next event!
Get the Complete Picture
Complete Women's Wellness Package
Includes: Chemistry/Hematology Profile (Infection, Anemia, Liver Disease, Clotting ability, Kidney and adrenal function, Liver function, Bone disease, Tissue disease or damage, Heart function, Liver function, Muscle function, Coronary heart disease), Thyroid Screen (Thyroid function), Vitamin D Screen (Bone metabolism, Parathyroid function), and A1C Screen (Diabetes, Glucose). - 155
Complete Men's Wellness Package
Includes: Chemistry/Hematology Profile (Infection, Anemia, Liver Disease, Clotting ability, Kidney and adrenal function, Liver function, Bone disease, Tissue disease or damage, Heart function, Liver function, Muscle function, Coronary heart disease), Thyroid Screen (Thyroid function), Vitamin D Screen (Bone metabolism, Parathyroid function), A1C Screen (Diabetes, Glucose), and Prostate Disease Screen - 180.