What makes us different
We have 39 years of experience delivering Health Fairs statewide. What this means for you:
- Affordable, high-quality, private blood tests. Because we’re a nonprofit, we offer high-quality blood tests for affordable prices, from CLIA certified laboratories – the same laboratories that serve local hospitals. You’ll save hundreds of dollars by doing your blood work with us. You can ask your doctor to review this page and see if you need any of the tests. Also, we are not a member of any health information exchange network, and we don’t share your test results with anyone.
- Simplicity and convenience. Our events are open to all, and online registration is not required. Health Fairs are made possible by local medical volunteer professionals, health and wellness organizations, and people just like you, who care deeply about the health and wellness of their fellow community members. Everybody’s welcome to attend, and we encourage you to bring your friends. Also, we keep things simple – there’s no need to register online or set appointments. Just come in when it’s convenient to you. There’s a short form to fill out at the fair (just half a page), and you can pick any tests you want. Feel free to walk in at any time during the event.
- Largest network of health and wellness educators, organizations, and resources. Rediscover what your community has to offer to help you stay healthy and feel your best!
- Largest network of volunteers, including medical professionals. Ask questions and get answers about your health. Ask as much as you want, and learn at your own pace.
- We have 39 years of Health Fair experience. We’re not bragging, but we practically “invented” Health Fairs way back in 1980. We delivered thousands of successful health fairs statewide and saved millions of dollars for Alaskans through our affordable blood tests.
- Alaska Health Fair has an amazing 99% customer satisfaction rate, thanks to hard work of our volunteers—doctors, nurses, and other professionals that live and work in your community. You get peace of mind knowing you’re in good hands.
- Trusted and loved by thousands of Alaskans who’ve made attending AHF Health Fairs their lifestyle.
Get the Complete Picture
Complete Women's Wellness Package - includes Chemistry/Hematology Profile (Infection, Anemia, Liver Disease, Clotting ability, Kidney and adrenal function, Liver function, Bone disease, Tissue disease or damage, Heart function, Liver function, Muscle function, Coronary heart disease), Thyroid Screen (Thyroid function), Vitamin D Screen (Bone metabolism, Parathyroid function), and A1C Screen (Diabetes, Glucose) - 155.
Complete Men's Wellness Package - includes Chemistry/Hematology Profile (Infection, Anemia, Liver Disease, Clotting ability, Kidney and adrenal function, Liver function, Bone disease, Tissue disease or damage, Heart function, Liver function, Muscle function, Coronary heart disease), Thyroid Screen (Thyroid function), Vitamin D Screen (Bone metabolism, Parathyroid function), A1C Screen (Diabetes, Glucose), and Prostate Disease Screen - 180.