Become an Exhibitor
Welcome New and Returning Exhibitors!
Exhibitor space is free at AHF health fairs. Limitations, terms and conditions are described in the application form, please see the button below. We are happy that you are joining our health educator community and supporting our mission of keeping Alaskans healthy.
If you experience any issues completing the application form, please call us (907) 278-0234.
Newsletter Articles & Facebook Posts
We have over 5,800 active subscribers and over 4,500 Facebook followers. Have information to share? We are accepting short articles on a topic of your choice that falls under safety and/or health. It's a great way to introduce your business or nonprofit to a local community, share event announcements, etc. With inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Captivate Your Audience: Tips for Creating an Engaging Exhibit
Recommendations by AHF Staff
As health fair organizers with decades of experience, we’ve seen countless successful and memorable booths at the Alaska Health Fair events throughout the years. Here are a few tips to make your booth even more effective this season:
– Host interactive demonstrations to engage Health Fair attendees and make your exhibit stand out from the crowd. Invite people to try something new and exciting – this will create a memorable experience and help attract others to your booth.
– Give away promotional items related to the topic of your education. For example, if you’re promoting dental care, you can give away free floss with your contact information on it. Every time someone uses your giveaway item at home, they’ll remember your organization.
– Promote your booth through the Alaska Health Fair Newsletter and Facebook page. Research shows a vast majority of attendees come to an event with a goal of visiting a specific booth, so be sure to do this promotion before your Health Fair. We encourage our exhibitors to submit a half-page educational article on a topic of their choice to be included in the AHF Newsletter and AHF Facebook Page. There’s no cost involved and you can send your request to ed @alaskahealthfair.org (remove the extra space).
– Take advantage of the new Event Program functionality on the Exhibitor Application Form. The Event Program is generated automatically for all events on the front page of our website. It provides an overview of all exhibitors expected at a particular health fair and includes the organization’s name, daytime phone number, mission, and an exhibitor description from your application form. It is essential that these Exhibitor Application fields accurately reflect the official description of your organization and services, and are free of grammatical and typographical errors. Event Program will enable health fair attendees to easily find information about your organization and find your exhibit at the fair.
– Offer free prize drawings: a sports watch, a book, movie tickets, etc. People will be more likely to visit your booth if the item is desirable or fashionable. Be sure to secure explicit consent before you collect people’s personal information, like emails and phone numbers.
– Use storytelling in your exhibit, printed materials, and giveaways to make your point and make your education more memorable (please take care not to violate our rules on graphic and political content).
– Advertise your booth on your own Facebook/Twitter/other social media channels before the event. Post announcements and invite your followers to bring their friends to your booth. Offer them a positive reason to come over: a demonstration, a prize drawing, or a one-on-one talk or consultation. AHF events provide a friendly, pressure-free environment free from sales to connect with your audience.
Try one or two of these ideas this year to watch your results grow!
About Exhibitor Opportunities
We view our Health Fairs as a way for Alaskans to get in touch with their local healthcare and wellness providers, receive useful information on topics they care about, and access affordable preventative screenings and tests.
Education is the main goal of our events.
You are welcome to distribute promotional information about your practice, business, non-profit service or a government program; host a free class or demonstration; distribute free product samples—as long as it helps Alaskans maintain a healthy lifestyle. Collecting information from participants is allowed, but only with explicit consent.
If you work in health care or wellness, our events can help you grow your practice, connect with the local community, and raise awareness about your cause. Our Health Fairs are designed to benefit the entire community: people, businesses, non-profits, and agencies – all working together to ensure great health for all Alaskans.
Exhibitor space is free; however, we depend on charitable contributions and donations. If you appreciate opportunities presented by Health Fairs, please support our work by making a (tax-deductible) donation. Thank you!