Health Fairs & Affordable Blood TestsServing Alaskans since 1980
Why come to AHF Health Fairs?
Alaska Health Fair (AHF) is a nonprofit providing Health Fairs statewide since 1980.
We look forward to seeing you at our Health Fairs!
Get the complete picture with one of our “Wellness Packages” or order tests individually. Blood tests available at all health fairs.
- Blood chemistry screen – (27 panels) – covers infection, anemia, liver disease, clotting ability, kidney and adrenal function, liver function, bone disease, tissue disease and damage, heart function, liver function, muscle function, and lipids (coronary heart disease) (fasting 10 hrs.) – 45
- Thyroid screen – 35
- Prostate disease screen – 25
- Vitamin D screen (D2, D3) – 50
- A1C diabetes – 25
- Blood typing – 20
- Vitamin B12 – 35
- Celiac disease – 35
- Ferritin – 35
- Allergy respiratory profile for Alaska – 195
- New! Testosterone (men) – 55
Men’s Wellness Package – includes Chemistry/Hematology Profile (Infection, Anemia, Liver Disease, Clotting ability, Kidney and adrenal function, Liver function, Bone disease, Tissue disease or damage, Heart function, Liver function, Muscle function, Coronary heart disease (lipids)), Thyroid Screen (Thyroid function), Vitamin D Screen (Bone metabolism, Parathyroid function), A1C Screen (Diabetes, Glucose), and Prostate Disease Screen (fasting 10hrs.) – 180.
Women’s Wellness Package – includes Chemistry/Hematology Profile (Infection, Anemia, Liver Disease, Clotting ability, Kidney and adrenal function, Liver function, Bone disease, Tissue disease or damage, Heart function, Liver function, Muscle function, Coronary heart disease (lipids)), Thyroid Screen (Thyroid function), Vitamin D Screen (Bone metabolism, Parathyroid function), and A1C Screen (Diabetes, Glucose) (fasting 10 hrs.) – 155.
Click here for detailed descriptions of tests. Results mailed directly to you within 2-3 weeks. Credit cards, cash, and check accepted. Testing available for persons 18 years of age and older. Click here for Allergy Respiratory Profile information.
Cannot Wait for a Health Fair?
We offer in-office blood tests in Anchorage and Fairbanks, beginning in January 2019. Give us a call to set an appointment. A $10 per-visit fee applies.
- Anchorage – blood tests on some Tuesdays, from 9am to 11am. Location: AHF office, 720 W. 58th Ave. Unit J, Anchorage, AK 99518. Please call (907) 278-0234 to confirm availability and to set an appointment.
- Fairbanks – blood tests two Tuesdays each month, from 9am to 11am. Location: AHF office @ Fairbanks Community Food Bank Building, 725 26th Ave., Suite 201, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701. Please call (907) 374-6853 to confirm availability and to set an appointment.
Dear Readers! As you know, fall and injury prevention has been the focus of our partnership with the State of Alaska Injury Prevention Program during the last several months. Today, we are pleased to share with you the following webpage created by the State of Alaska...read more
Many analgesic medicines (pain relievers) are available over the counter. These medicines are generally safe when taken as directed. However, their heavy or long-term use may harm the kidneys. Up to an estimated three to five percent of the new cases of chronic kidney...read more
“Do you want a soda with that?” Would you say “yes” if you knew that added up to 250 extra calories to your meal? Wouldn’t it be helpful to know about those extra calories right away, when you’re making the decision about what to order? Starting this May, that...read more
After a long winter, this is the time of year to spruce up your environment with a good Spring Cleaning. It’s amazing what doing this can do for one’s state of mind. Not only does a good spring cleaning seem to lift our spirits, it has actually been proven to preserve...read more
Your heart pumps your blood through tubes (blood vessels) called arteries and veins. When your blood moves through the blood vessels, it pushes against the inside of them and creates pressure. Blood pressure is the pressure created inside your arteries and veins when...read more
Do you want to prevent cancer, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, injuries and unhealthy weight gain? Do you want to sleep better and improve your ability to think, reason and remember? If you do, move more and sit less. That’s the recommendation shared in the new Second...read more