Become a Volunteer
Welcome New & Returning Volunteers!
Both medical and non-medical volunteer opportunities are available.
Volunteering for AHF meets continued competency requirements for RN license renewal.
If you experience any issues completing the application form, please call us (907) 278-0234.
Volunteers are Essential for a Successful Health Fair
Non-medical volunteers help with:
- Vision Testing
- Glaucoma screening
- Hearing Screening
- Living a Healthy Life Education
- Set-up, Takedown, and Cleanup
- Data Collection
- Traffic, and many other jobs throughout the duration of the fair
- Office duties at AHF Anchorage and Fairbanks locations.
Medical volunteers can help with the above and also conduct:
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Checkout and Evaluation
- Draw Blood
- Medical professionals with specialized training can conduct oral cancer screening, skin cancer screening, and more.