Become a Volunteer
Time volunteered for Alaska Health Fair meets continued competency requirements for RN license renewal and reinstatement.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Hundreds of volunteers donate their time to help keep Alaskans healthy and happy each year. A variety of duties is available to match your desired level of commitment.Volunteer Application
Volunteers are Essential for a Successful Health Fair
Non-medical volunteers help with:
- Vision Testing
- Glaucoma screening
- Hearing Screening
- Living a Healthy Life Education
- Set-up, Takedown, and Cleanup
- Data Collection
- And many other jobs throughout the duration of the fair.
Medical volunteers can help with the above and also conduct:
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Checkout and Evaluation
- Draw Blood
- Medical professionals with specialized training can conduct oral cancer screening, skin cancer screening, and more.