Become a Volunteer
Medical and Non-Medical Volunteers Always Welcome
Volunteering for AHF meets continued competency requirements for RN license renewal.
A variety of tasks is available including office duties. Click on the button below to review tasks and sign up. Hundreds of volunteers serve at Alaska Health Fair each season. Let's create some positive memories together!
If you experience any issues completing the application form, please call us (907) 278-0234.
Volunteers are Essential for a Successful Health Fair
Non-medical volunteers help with:
- Vision Testing
- Glaucoma screening
- Hearing Screening
- Living a Healthy Life Education
- Set-up, Takedown, and Cleanup
- Data Collection
- Traffic, and many other jobs throughout the duration of the fair
- Office duties at AHF Anchorage and Fairbanks locations.
Medical volunteers can help with the above and also conduct:
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Checkout and Evaluation
- Draw Blood
- Medical professionals with specialized training can conduct oral cancer screening, skin cancer screening, and more.