Worksite health education has many benefits. It enables employers to:
- Attract and retain talented workers
- Reduce absenteeism
- Improve morale
- Reduce turnover
Especially now during the pandemic, worksite health fairs help educate and empower employees to follow your organization’s health and safety policies.
Alaska Health Fair, Inc. is a nonprofit serving Alaska’s employers for over 40 years. Our health education events offer health education tailored to your needs and affordable blood tests to help your employees stay on top of important indicators, such as keeping track their blood sugar levels, prostate health, thyroid health, and many more.
AHF offers events for organizations big and small. Our clients include Hotel Captain Cook, Chugach Electric, IDEA Homeschool, State of Alaska, United Way, and many others.
Even during the pandemic, Alaska Health Fair has been providing employers with safe and convenient services. AHF follows strict masking, social distancing, sanitation and other protocols. Our by-appointment system makes it easy to schedule appointments online and ensures fast and safe service.
Blood test start at $20 per employee. Health education of your choice comes free of charge.
Interested? Please give us a call – (907) 278-0234 statewide and (907) 374-6853 in Fairbanks and Tanana Valley.
What Makes Alaska Health Education Events Special?
- State-approved COVID-19 Mitigation Plan and comprehensive protocols in place to keep you safe during the pandemic. AHF is considered an essential service by the State of Alaska and has a state-approved COVID-19 Mitigation Plan to ensure safety of clients, volunteers, and staff. The blood draws are offered by appointment only to facilitate social distancing and safety protocols. There are no lines, and the services are delivered quickly and efficiently in a safe and pleasant environment. Waiting times are minimized to minutes in most cases.
- Affordable high-quality blood tests. Because we’re a nonprofit, we offer high-quality blood tests for affordable prices from CLIA certified laboratories – the same laboratories that serve local hospitals. Our clients save hundreds of dollars by doing blood work with AHF. You can ask your doctor to review this page and see if you need any of the tests.
- 100% Local and Volunteer Driven. Health Fairs are made possible by local medical and non-medical volunteer professionals, health and wellness organizations, and other Alaskans just like you, who care deeply about the health and wellness of their fellow community members. Also, we keep things simple. There’s a short form to fill out at the fair, just half a page, and you can pick any tests you want. Appointments are required during the COVID-19 pandemic to facilitate social distancing and other safety protocols.
- Largest network of health and wellness educators, organizations, and resources. Rediscover what Alaska has to offer to help you stay healthy and feel your best!
- Largest network of volunteers, including medical professionals. Ask questions and get answers about your health. Ask as much as you want, and learn at your own pace.
Call us to schedule your event today – (907) 278-0234 statewide and (907) 374-6853 in Fairbanks and Tanana Valley.