Schedule of Health FairsHealth education & affordable blood tests
Why come to AHF Health Fairs?
Alaska Health Fair (AHF) is a nonprofit providing Health Fairs statewide since 1980.
We look forward to seeing you at our Health Fairs!
Get the complete picture with one of our “Wellness Packages” or order tests individually. Blood tests available at all health fairs.
- Blood chemistry screen – (27 panels) – covers infection, anemia, liver disease, clotting ability, kidney and adrenal function, liver function, bone disease, tissue disease and damage, heart function, liver function, muscle function, and lipids (coronary heart disease) (fasting 10 hrs.) – 45
- Thyroid screen – 35
- Prostate disease screen – 25
- Vitamin D screen (D2, D3) – 50
- A1C diabetes – 25
- Blood typing – 20
- Vitamin B12 – 35
- Celiac disease – 35
- Ferritin – 35
- Allergy respiratory profile for Alaska – 195
- New! Testosterone (men) – 55
Men’s Wellness Package – includes Chemistry/Hematology Profile (Infection, Anemia, Liver Disease, Clotting ability, Kidney and adrenal function, Liver function, Bone disease, Tissue disease or damage, Heart function, Liver function, Muscle function, Coronary heart disease (lipids)), Thyroid Screen (Thyroid function), Vitamin D Screen (Bone metabolism, Parathyroid function), A1C Screen (Diabetes, Glucose), and Prostate Disease Screen (fasting 10hrs.) – 180.
Women’s Wellness Package – includes Chemistry/Hematology Profile (Infection, Anemia, Liver Disease, Clotting ability, Kidney and adrenal function, Liver function, Bone disease, Tissue disease or damage, Heart function, Liver function, Muscle function, Coronary heart disease (lipids)), Thyroid Screen (Thyroid function), Vitamin D Screen (Bone metabolism, Parathyroid function), and A1C Screen (Diabetes, Glucose) (fasting 10 hrs.) – 155.
Click here for detailed descriptions of tests. Results mailed directly to you within 2-3 weeks. Credit cards, cash, and check accepted. Testing available for persons 18 years of age and older. Click here for Allergy Respiratory Profile information.
Cannot Wait for a Health Fair?
We offer in-office blood tests in Anchorage and Fairbanks, beginning January 9th, 2018. Give us a call to set an appointment. A $10 per-visit fee applies.
- Anchorage – office blood draws are on hold until November, due to health fairs. Usually, we have blood tests every Tuesday, from 9am to 11am. Location: AHF office, 720 W. 58th Ave. Unit J, Anchorage, AK 99518. Call (907) 278-0234 to set an appointment.
- Fairbanks – blood tests every 1st and 3rd Tuesday each month, from 9am to Noon. Location: AHF (new) office @ Fairbanks Community Food Bank Building, 725 26th Ave., Suite 201, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701. Call (907) 374-6853 to set an appointment.
Do you have 60 seconds? Watch our new video that shows all the ways Alaska children get out and play for 60 minutes every day. You’ll see kids in Utqiaġvik chasing each other in the snow and kids in Bethel jumping down sand dunes. You’ll see kids in Unalakleet...read more
Sometimes we don't just need stress relief, but fast and easy relief. Here are ten simple solutions. Try them out, and keep in mind which ones work best for you, so you can use them regularly. 1. Deep breathing. Try six or seven deep breaths through your nose, with...read more
Alaska Health Fair is proud to welcome a new member to our team: Jodie brings years of experience, new energy and new ideas to Alaska Health Fair, and we look forward to working with her! "I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am the new Program...read more
ALiCE is an acronym for: Alert Lockdown Inform Counter Evacuate Now, you ask, what exactly is an ALiCE Based Training? ALiCE was developed several years ago. It was brought to the Fairbanks North Star Borough by the North Pole Chief of Police, Steve Dutra, who...read more
Famous Fallers The world has some famous fallers. Falls are the number one cause of injury, trauma-related hospital visits, loss of independent living, and death from an injury for those age 65 and older. The good news is that you can prevent falls. A simple google...read more
The Colby family has been living in Alaska for over 12 years; moving here from Massachusetts. Joanna (Jo) and Steve have been married for 46 years; with 2 children and 3 grandsons and a dog; with ½ the family here and ½ in Massachusetts. Jo has spent 8 years...read more