Happy Holidays!Health Fairs will return in January, 2019
Why come to AHF Health Fairs?
Alaska Health Fair (AHF) is a nonprofit providing Health Fairs statewide since 1980.
We look forward to seeing you at our Health Fairs!
Get the complete picture with one of our “Wellness Packages” or order tests individually. Blood tests available at all health fairs.
- Blood chemistry screen – (27 panels) – covers infection, anemia, liver disease, clotting ability, kidney and adrenal function, liver function, bone disease, tissue disease and damage, heart function, liver function, muscle function, and lipids (coronary heart disease) (fasting 10 hrs.) – 45
- Thyroid screen – 35
- Prostate disease screen – 25
- Vitamin D screen (D2, D3) – 50
- A1C diabetes – 25
- Blood typing – 20
- Vitamin B12 – 35
- Celiac disease – 35
- Ferritin – 35
- Allergy respiratory profile for Alaska – 195
- New! Testosterone (men) – 55
Men’s Wellness Package – includes Chemistry/Hematology Profile (Infection, Anemia, Liver Disease, Clotting ability, Kidney and adrenal function, Liver function, Bone disease, Tissue disease or damage, Heart function, Liver function, Muscle function, Coronary heart disease (lipids)), Thyroid Screen (Thyroid function), Vitamin D Screen (Bone metabolism, Parathyroid function), A1C Screen (Diabetes, Glucose), and Prostate Disease Screen (fasting 10hrs.) – 180.
Women’s Wellness Package – includes Chemistry/Hematology Profile (Infection, Anemia, Liver Disease, Clotting ability, Kidney and adrenal function, Liver function, Bone disease, Tissue disease or damage, Heart function, Liver function, Muscle function, Coronary heart disease (lipids)), Thyroid Screen (Thyroid function), Vitamin D Screen (Bone metabolism, Parathyroid function), and A1C Screen (Diabetes, Glucose) (fasting 10 hrs.) – 155.
Click here for detailed descriptions of tests. Results mailed directly to you within 2-3 weeks. Credit cards, cash, and check accepted. Testing available for persons 18 years of age and older. Click here for Allergy Respiratory Profile information.
Cannot Wait for a Health Fair?
We offer in-office blood tests in Anchorage and Fairbanks, beginning January 9th, 2018. Give us a call to set an appointment. A $10 per-visit fee applies.
- Anchorage – office blood draws are on hold until November, due to health fairs. Usually, we have blood tests every Tuesday, from 9am to 11am. Location: AHF office, 720 W. 58th Ave. Unit J, Anchorage, AK 99518. Call (907) 278-0234 to set an appointment.
- Fairbanks – blood tests every 1st and 3rd Tuesday each month, from 9am to Noon. Location: AHF (new) office @ Fairbanks Community Food Bank Building, 725 26th Ave., Suite 201, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701. Call (907) 374-6853 to set an appointment.
About 1 out of 3 Alaska children is overweight or obese. It’s important to prevent unhealthy weight gain at a young age. Along with families, child care and early education providers can play a big role in helping Alaska’s youngest children grow up at a healthy...read more
Stress, in small doses, is helpful, or even necessary. However, too much stress has adverse consequences on our bodies, productivity and mindset. Simple, easy solutions can however help us keep our stress at a reasonable level, and reduce it when it gets too high....read more
Local Nonprofit Offers Unique Experiences, Classes, Support and More on Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementia
This month Alaska Health Fair, Inc. is highlighting the Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska. Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska is a state wide non-profit with five offices around the state. Joan Adams, the Educational Specialist at the Fairbanks office, has been an exhibitor...read more
Alaska Health Fair is a nonprofit, delivering health fairs statewide for the past 37 years. In addition to health education, AHF is famous for its affordable quality blood tests. We work with PAML, one of the top ranking laboratories in the Nation. Blood tests are...read more
The 12th Annual School Health & Wellness Institute (SHWI) will be held Oct. 30 – Nov. 1, 2017, at the BP Energy Center in Anchorage. Registration is free and is required to attend. This three-day institute provides professional development to educators on all aspects...read more
Experts agree that walking is a great exercise. This is especially true if you are stressed out. If you are experiencing stress or would just like to get in shape, read this article. It will give you 7 great reasons to start walking today. When I was a kid, walking...read more