Thank You for Your Support!
Your donations help cover the costs of health fairs. Most importantly, your donations make it possible for AHF to offer free comprehensive blood tests & health education for Alaskans who need our help.
* * *
Thanks to your support, AHF delivered:
- Health Fair for the Homeless and Nearly-homeless in Fairbanks – 31 persons served – held on 1/25/17, Project Homeless Connect Event in partnership with the JP Jones Community Development Center. All participants received free comprehensive blood tests.
- Health Fair for the Homeless in Anchorage – 51 persons served – held on 2/21/17 at Brother Francis Shelter, in partnership with University of Alaska PA students. All participants received free comprehensive blood tests.
- Free blood tests for 226 Alaskans experiencing a financial hardship.
- Six health fairs with a special focus on veterans in partnership with the Rural Veterans Assistance Program, serving a total of 107 individuals.
- Health Fair for the Homeless (Homeless Connect) in Fairbanks – 32 persons served – held on 1/24/18. All participants received free comprehensive blood tests.
- Health Fair for the Homeless in Anchorage – 45 persons served – held on 2/17/18. In partnership with UAA PA students (Big Thanks!), all participants received free comprehensive tests!
- More events are being planned.
* * *
Wouldn’t it be great to live in a world where health education and preventative screenings were accessible to all?
Help us grow so that we can reach even more Alaskans. Wondering how much to give? For every $45 raised, AHF will give a free comprehensive blood test to someone in need; $25 – free diabetes A1C test, or a free PSA (prostate) test for men. Donating even a small sum can save someone’s life.
And when you save a life, you save the world.